Sunday, February 3, 2013

Fruity salad, post-TuBishvat

I will not talk now about how many fruits I had in my TuBishvat salad. Just to give an idea, there were more than 30 but the work of art was not my work at all, so I will not start giving advice and stealing recipes. One week after, I was out of time and looking for a very light Shabbes meals and the fruit salad was the best answer to all my problems.


My combination was quite modest compared with what I had the Shabbes before, but there were still a couple of delicious fruits, namely:
- papaya (1)
- kiwi (2)
- bananas (2)
- dates (8)
- figues (8)
- strawberries (7)
- 100 gr. coco raspel

The sugar of dates and figues was enough for not adding any more brown or white sugar. Unfortunatelly, I was not able to find some blueberries and I avoided to add some lemon or tangerines or whipped cream. All I wanted was an original taste of the fruits.

The preparation took around 15 minutes. I kept the salad in the fridge for around 2 hours before serving. I am so sorry that the salad is no more...

No comments:

Post a Comment