Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Honey Mango Banana Smoothie

I have a very limited experience with mango. Except eating it sliced or in compote, I have no idea how to have it. I've heard about mango sticky rice, or cakes with a touch of mango, but I haven't tried any of them (yet). But this year is everything about new tasty experiences and going beyond limits so a couple of days ago I decided to stop dreaming about how to prepare a mango and proceeded to its very own preparation instead. 
For the beginning of my mango journey, I decided to start with the easiest taste reconaissance step: a smoothie. 
I used a very simple combination, which follow a precise, predictable flavor line: various degrees of sweetness melting into the cold water.

Ingredients
2 ripe bananas, cut into chunks
1 medium size ripe mango, sliced
1 tablespoon honey - the same amount of brown sugar can be also used
500 ml. cold water. If you want it less thicker, you can use 750 ml. cold water instead

Directions
Mix the ingredients in the blender at moderate speed for 1 minute. Pour the result into glasses and keep it in the fridge at least 30 minutes before serving.

Preparation time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment