Sunday, January 1, 2017

Your 15 minutes of skin care: Garnier Skinactive Hydrabomb

Busy people tend to set low priorities for the time spent for themselves only, and for us, women, the skincare routines seem to be the first victims of full schedules and never ending merry-go-round of children care, meetings and house chores. However, the modern beauty industry created many incentives to challenge dramatically such a perspective. Smart and highly efficient products were created, that don't need more than 15 minutes of your time the week. I agree that it is important to take care of your skin every day, but at least for now, it can be a good beginning and the good results are an incentive to keep up the good work of respecting yourself.
In the last three weeks, I tested every week one of the Garnier Skinactive Korean skin masks, each of them promising a full hydration after 15 minutes of use for at least one week. It sounds a bit miraculous, but after I used the first well soaked mask, I was convinced that this could last even more than that. Each of the products were available at the local drugstore chain - Rossmann or DM in Germany - for 2 EUR. each (actually Rossmann may have some even cheaper discounted rates). Given the results, it is also a more than smart investment.
Each of the masks has a special ingredient, besides the hyaluron. The first I used has chamomile extract, which is recommended for sensitive and very dry skin. It works slowly, without even noticing what happened in the last 15 minutes. You will only see when you look yourself in the mirror, at your shining skin. The next one has green tea extract, one of my favorite cosmetic - and food too - ingredients. It has a soothing and relaxing effect - as in the case of all skin masks, my advice is to keep it in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours before using it, as it has also a very refreshing effect. During every of the 15 minutes, I felt as my skin was under permanent water and was a very healthy sensation. The skin was so smooth thereafter, that I felt that I don't need to apply any makeup for the next days. The last mask, with pomegranate essence. Compared to the others, it also has a pleasant smell, as it contains special fragrance. Due to the high percentage of hyaluron, I was able to feel how it was working on my skin. It is very recommended particularly if your face is too tired and dehydrated. In the case of the previous two masks I prefer to clean the liquid from the face, but in this case, I just left it on the skin to work further on.
The conclusion: those products are high quality, with good effects on the skin, that last for at least a couple of days. You can easily take with you in your travel bag too. It is about time to start taking more care about yourself, but take it easy. You can start with just 15 minutes the week. 
Good luck and a happy healthy skin glowing 2017!

2 comments:

  1. Great article! I think that one hour a day is not too much to spend on one's beauty routine and skin care. I like to come back from work and dive straight into the bathroom to have a relaxing shower and give some TLC to my hair and skin. Time spent on yourself is never wasted!

    http://katswhiskers47.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully agree! We really need to find time for ourselves and in fact, it is not that difficult. We only need to focus :)

      Delete