Monday, November 22, 2010

My funny tomatoes




One of my culinary memories of my childhood is of the tomatoes filled with cheese cream. After many friendly images coming back from the old times, I dared one day to prepare my own variant. To the old receipe I added avocado and dill. Maybe the pictures are not attractive enough, but believe me, they tasted wonderfully. 
The successful formula:
For the tomatoes: get rid of the seeds and clean it carefully. Actually, even for the salads or sandwiches, I am still cleaning the the seeds. 
For the cheesy cream: 
100 gr. cheese cream
1 bound of dill - chopped finely
salt, to taste
Mix the cheese, the dill and salt for 5 minutes. 
1 avocado - sliced and chopped

Fill the tomatoes, add the avocado and let wait for another 10 minutes before serving. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment