Friday, March 8, 2013

Zucchini muffins: My own original idea

After a very busy week, I am desperate to cook something fresh and new and good and healthy. But I was completely out of ideas and as for many time I wanted to have some salty muffins, I focused all my energies for finding a recipe based on zucchini. Out of time and unhappy with what I found, I decided to put at work my own inspiration.

The result was the following combination:

- 2 zucchini, peeled and without seeds.
- garlic, on taste - I used 3 cloves
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of kosher salt
- 150 gr. palm butter melted
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 cups flour

The zucchini and the garlic spent some exciting time in the mixer until they turned into a creamy composition. After adding each new ingredient, I tried to be sure that everything is smoothly. 

I poured the content in the muffins forms and waited for another 45 minutes - oven at 150C. The muffins are ready to be eaten this evening.

Bon Appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment