Friday, December 24, 2010

Let's introduce some drinks: Bella Lula


When I was a child, I used to drink a lot of lemonade. One day, I will share here a couple of personal recipes, but I have to wait for the summer time to find the appropriate cookies. Later in my childhood, I had the occasion to travel in France, and I met Bella Lula. My gustative memory: the fresh mixture between mint and orange - not too sweet, not too sparkling, only good to sip while in the mountains or spending some lazy times in Biarritz. I very often associate my French culinary memories with Proust's madeleine (on my top priority list of recipes). So, when I look at a menu of drinks, after ordering some lemon cake, and saw my Bella, I dreamed again that I am a child, in France and the whole life is waiting for me, but I don't care.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment