Thursday, December 30, 2010

Readymade muffins


One of the reasons I upgraded from perfect beginner to beginner level 1 in terms of cooking is that I had the wonderful opportunity to try my hand with a lot of ready made solutions. You have all the ingredients already prepared and all you have to do is to follow with attention the recommendations written on the box's cover. 
In my case, the problem was how to use the oven for avoiding the temperature disaster: too hot - high risk of burning, bringing immediately the cookies out of the oven will affect the shape of baked products affected to variations of temperature etc. I had a couple of failures, including the visit of my worried neighbours after the smoke from my kitchen invaded their apartments. (Now I realize that I missed the opportunity of a funny post by showing the best of unsuccessful cooking experience. as I don't have any picture of them). But, little by little, with not too much money, I had the chance of experimenting and learning a lot. 
Part of my success is due to the small puffy muffins, I never believed I will taste in my (late) mornings. But, I did it - as you can admire in the picture - and nothing and nobody will stop me for going far far away! 
PS. Long live Dr. Oetker!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment