Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer outfit inspiration by ZARA


Summer is arriving unexpectedly and leaving when you need her the most. As for the stay, is very easy to count the days of the full sun in Berlin. Such a problematic weather raises a lot of problems for the wardrobe, but anyway, with so much travel, especially in sunnier places, I can afford from time to time some extra-luggage.
A couple of days ago, I entered a ZARA shop close to Friedrichstrasse and out of many interesting outfit combinations - once upon the time, I used to be a faithful followers of this brand - I spotted a mix that was looking quite good for me: the long yellow skirt, the large - maybe a bit too large, hope they have smaller versions too - brown blouse, plus the snake-print blazer and the assorted sandals. The grape-like beads aren't on my list, though.
The big advantage, beside the nice combination of pastel colours, is that you can wear them in different moments of the day, at casual parties and in the office, for the beach cocktail as well as at a date, in late spring and early autumn, besides the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment