Thursday, April 21, 2016

5 top items on your shopping list from Rituals

With more time spending at home that I used to after the birth of the baby, I focused more than usually in the last months on creating a special family ambiance. A couple of days ago, I went to Rituals for a short overview and left with five purchases. 
Honey touch - 15.50 EUR. A combination between Himalaya salt and Indian rose, it brings a velvet skin and the perfect balance between body and soul.

Ginkgo's Secret - 10 EUR. Just because I cannot resist a hand cream. For my tired and water affected hands, the ginko and ginseng mixture is the right answer. It is recommended as a night treatment.
Sweet sunrise - prices my differ...around 18 EUR. I live i an old house and especially when I cannot keep the window open for too long I need various air refreshners. Sweet sunrise bring the smell of fresh sweet oranges into small and big spaces. It lasts for around 2 weeks and fill-ups are also available.
Happy mist perfume - 16.50 EUR. The novelty of this perfume is that it is designed both for the body and the bed. It has a fresh smell, with flowers essences, alcohol-free and suits sensitive skin. 
Elixir d'Orient - The prices may differ, but goes around 20 EUR. A beautiful combination of Oriental essences, among which the Persian pepper is giving the personality of this very special and obsessive perfume. It is recommended especially for the late evenings and matching a velvet black or purple dress. The rest is just a work of imagination...

No comments:

Post a Comment