Sunday, July 10, 2016

Korean hydro mask from Rival de Loop

Keeping your skin hydrated enough during the hot summer days is one of the biggest challenges of the season. I am generally using special wet napkins every evening for cleaning the face, even if I am not using make-up, and I try to drink as much as possible.
However, I am also trying to find professional help and this affordable mask from Rival de Loop, available at any Rossmann store for under 1 EUR. Cheap doesn't mean not worthy this time. I'd used it several times already and was pleased with the result.
You can apply it very easy: it contains a big face mask foil, with space for the eyes, but quite tight for the rest of the face. The advantage of using those masks is that you have guaranteed the coverage and thus, highest results. When I apply a mask by myself, I might be tired and absent minded and not all the face is covered properly. 
The mask contains avocado and cupuacu butter, both with benefic effects on the level of skin hydration. I kept the mask on my face for around 7 minutes, a good occasion to just think about myself and relax. You can use it as often as you want, as it has a good effect on skin and makes your face feel healthy and refreshed for the rest of the day. You can apply it either early in the morning or late in the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment