Monday, July 4, 2016

Skin spa from L'Oréal

Source: L'Oréal
I haven't tried too many skin oils because I just prefer to use the right product at the right moment. Right now, after three weeks spent in a relatively polluted part of the world and with a different temperature heights I am back to the chilly yet hot once in a while climate of Berlin. The first victim of such changes is the skin and thus, decided that I should pay more attention and care to it.
Thus, my decision to give my skin a spa for a week with Luxurious oils from L'Oréal Paris. It is available in Germany at any Douglas or Rossmann store, for prices starting with 15 EUR. I used 5 drops each time, in the morning and for the night. The recommendation is to use less for the day, but somehow I decided that I need more soothening. I applied the oil on the entire skin, plus the neck. In the evening treatment, I did a bit of extra massage. 
The overall experience was from good to excellent. It is well absorbed by the skin and I haven't developed any allergy. The skin looked revigorated and shining. The first minutes after applying, the skin is a bit too greasy, but maybe I was too excited about the products and overdid the recommended dosis.
L'Oréal aimed to offer a real spa feeling to the skin, with a mixture of many fragrances among which: olive fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, sunflower oil, corn oil, rosemary, cucumber fruit extract, turmeric root extract, jasmine extract, orange peel, lemon. Unfortunately, the predominant fragrance is lavender, which I fancy the least, so for me, was not the happiest olphactive experience.
The general impression about this product is very good, with a good value for money and visible effects on skin. Recommended, especially if you like the lavender smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment