Saturday, January 30, 2016

Beauty review: Hydra Active 3 Skin Perfection by L'Oreal Paris

I love the hydration products and I always feel safe when I have at least one into my beauty closet. After going deep into my 30s, I decided to use intensively extra hydration, with the same care I take care to clean my face every day, regardless if I use make-up or not or if I went out of the house or not. I want to keep the skin clean.
This Hydra Active 3 Skin Perfection by L'Oreal Paris is available in the Rossmann stores in Berlin for less than 2 Eur. It is available in a 200 ml. bottle that may last more than one month, used twice the day, in the morning and in the evening. For the evening, I cleaned my face with Balea wet napkins. To apply, I used the big ISANA pads who had the advantage of offering a better coverage of the skin and absorbs more liquid. 
It works for every skin type, and must be applied on the face, neck and decollete. It is parabene free and contains, among others: water, glycerine, fragrance and hydrogenated castor oil. 
After the first 2 days, my skin started to look cleaner, velvet-like by touch, but also a bit too greasy for my taste. The liquid is oily and does have a smell which I do not necessarily fancy to skin products. I did not develop any allergic reaction, but upon applying it does itch a bit as it happends in the case of products with a bit of alcohol - and its derivatives - content. 
What I really find annoying is the impractical system of pouring the liquid. There is no possibility to portion the quantity of liquid on the pad which can lead often to unexpected drops of oily liquid spread where you expect less. 
Otherwise is a recommended purchase ut do not expect wonders unless you use other skin care products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment