Monday, September 18, 2017

Skin Care Recommendation: L'Oreal Hydra Active 3

Guaranteeing a minimal care to my skin is part of my early morning daily ritual. Given my busy schedule, I always need efficient products, and it goes equally to deos, skin care creams, make-ups and perfumes, with more than 12-hour protection offered.
L'Oreal Hydra Active 3 was a good choice in this respect. I am using it for more than a month and most probably I will keep doing it for as long as the product will be available on the market. It offers 24-hour active care, with a proper hydrated skin all round the day. The 50 ml. bottle looks simple and can be easily carried for short or long trips. It contains Vitamin E, ceramid and ingredients able to offer UV-protection. The cream doesn't smell and is recommended for sensible skin too. After weeks of using, I personally didn't experience any unpleasant effects.
I prefer to apply it first thing after I am out of bed, and wait at least one hour until applying make-up. The skin looks shining and smooth by touch.
I purchased the product from the Rossmann drugstore chain in Germany, at a very convenient price. 
Overall, I had a very good experience with L'Oreal Hydra Active 3 and I recommend it to anyone looking for a minimal daily skin-care menu.  

No comments:

Post a Comment