Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Mitomo Self-Care for the Summer

The last year I did a couple of reviews of the very efficient and high-quality Mitomo sheet masks, but on purpose I kept a couple of them for the summer time. 
Summer is my favorite time of the year, for the good weather and the many travel opportunities but it does require a lot of extra skin care. The travel is quite exhausting for the skin and the warm weather is dehydrating the entire body with significant and visible effects easily to be read on your face.
Extra moisturizing is especially required if you are past your 30s, regardless of your genetics and skin features in general. I do have a good genetics, but as I was travelling in the South of Germany for the past week, I realized how tired and dried my skin looked. With or without make-up, my face had a very unhealthy appearance. The elegant, easy to care Mitomo masks helped me to give a healthy boost to my face. 
The package I've sed included four efficient masks, to be used either early in the morning or late in the evening, allowing the composition to operate overnight. I used them on a clean face, while sitting in my bed relaxing at the end of sometimes very crazy work and travel days. After 20-30 minutes, you will see the changes!
My favorite treatment was the Premium Moisturizing Face Mask Pack, packed with ingredients that brought the glow back to my face, among which: castor oil, kiwi fruit extract, citric acid or sodium hyaluronate. Pure Facial Essence Mask is another favorite of mine as it cleans deeply the pores and balances the hydration levels. The next in line I used was Pore Control Facial Essence Mask, for its hard work of cleaning the dirt and the clotted channels that give an unclean and unkept appearance to your face. Last but not least, Premium Elasticity Face Mask Pack that I just used it efore starting another series of travels for the next weeks creates fantastic results in less than one hour, with a better outline of the face and features contour and an intensive hydration that stays for longer. The series also include a whitening mask, which given my very white skin that rarely get a proper tan, I skipped it.
As in the previous cases, I was extremely happy with my Mitomo masks, except that this time, the sheet masks were somehow a bit too complicated folded and more than once I needed some extra time to unfold them without damaging the edges.
Strongly recommended for your summer travels and your home self-care spa!

Disclaimer: Products generously offered by Mitomo, but opinions, as usual, my own. 

1 comment: