Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Carrot Sticks

Very often, a picture could be a good inspiration for a successful recipe. Sometimes, it is a measure of the success - or failure - of an amateur cook. 
In my case, I started by being mesmerized for a couple of seconds by this wonderful picture, and went as far as away as I dared to try my own variant. In my picture, the result doesn't look too tasty. Or even not tasty at all. But, believe me, at the end of the first 5 minutes of complaining about how unskillful cook I am, half of the products were eaten - and not by me, as a form of extreme punishment. At the end of the day, maybe I am only a bad photographer.

The ingredients, for 2 persons:
10 carrots peeled and boiled and thereafter sliced
2 cloves of garlic
100 ml. sesame oil
2 tablespoon of sesame seeds
1/2 teaspoon of sugar
1/2 teaspoon of salt
All ingredients are fried at 250C for between 15 - 20 minutes.
Bon Appetit!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment