Sunday, November 4, 2012

Your ecological test

Due to the big pressure I need to face to improve my German, I started to find some useful tools that will help me to improve both the vocabulary and the knowledge in the domains that have connection with my blogging life. 

Thus, I stumbled upon a very interesting publication called: Oeko test. The aim is to carefully test the ecological assumptions of some products labeled as such, but also to check the qualities of some products we use regularly in our kitchen and home.

The publication is very useful for someone that, as me, is very careful to each ingredient of your food, even it is labelles as 100% organic. Some products even do not contain any traces of meat, do include various ingredients that are toxic and with high chemical concentrations. You can find there a lot of reviews and analysis of the latest products on the market, from solar panel, to cotton products. 

I wish I can find the equivalents of this publication in other languages. Till then, I will prefer to use the Oeko Test as one of my reliable sources for shopping projects in Germany. 

No comments:

Post a Comment