Friday, March 21, 2014

Perfume recommendations of the month

I neglected a bit my perfume recommendations on my blog, but this is past already. Today, I spent a pleasant amount of time, checking up the newest perfume fragrances in town.
Not familiar with Elie Saab's perfumes, I did something new today and tested the Eau Couture. Offered in a delicate water green bottle, it has a rich and sophisticated fragrance: almost sweet, a but nutty, very fresh and with a deep sense of sweetness where traces of vanilla can be also identified. Beautiful, even though a bit complicated to match during the winter or extreme heat. Perfect for the cherry blossom time and the beginning of the summer. My favourite recommendation.
The Modern Muse by Estée Lauder is playful, bold, creative and more than anything, rich in floral fragrances. When you open the bottle is like you smell a diverse bouquet of beautiful flowers. I loved it too, but found it very demanding in terms of matched wardrobe: an elegant long evening dress doesn't go any moment in time.
La Petite Robe Noire, by Guerlain has first and foremost a cute bottle. It is a relatively easygoing fragrance, I will rather recommend to teenagers and women in their early 20s. It is fresh yet mysterious, chic and seductive.  
Is new, limited edition and unisex. Gucci Quality may smell a bit unusual, especially if you identify the individual elements of the mixture: geranium, orange and peach, with traces of patchouli (which I don't necessarily fancy). 
On the checking list, I also had:
Born in Paradise by Escada, which smells to extravagantly for me, a better choice for a shower gel than a daily perfume. Especially, by Escada is full of positive energy and loved it very much. 
Last but not least, Madly, by Kenzo (I was actually looking for Kiss n'Fly, which was limited edition and no longer available at the shop I've been too): a floral combination with musk, which suits me very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment