Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Time to introduce my favourite matzah

Today is Pesach Sheni and I'm happy to introduce my favourite matzah: French, fine and irresistible. It is produced by France's oldest matzah-maker, based in Alsace, a region close to the border to Germany. Since I discovered it, four years ago, I take care every year to purchase in time at least 4 big boxes: there are so good that I hardly hear any complaints about how hard is rhe eating life during the Pesach.  
After the Pesach is gone, I use them in various combinations that I don't use during the holiday, including various brei, but also with nutella, jams, cheese, as base for pizzas and as a delicate accompaniment for various spring salads. 
As in the case of the general message of Pesach Sheni, there are always second chances! 

No comments:

Post a Comment