Friday, August 1, 2014

Travel discoveries: Anastasia Beverly Hills in Bucharest

On the road for a couple of weeks for some travel assignments and random human discoveries in Central and Eastern Europe, I love the comfort of meeting my favourite brands: the new beauty parlour Anastasia Beverly Hills in Bucharest, Romania. In full honesty I confess that Anastasia's brow contour kit is one of the most awesome beauty discoveries in the world: it helps you to find the shape that suits your face by offering the make-up tools that make you feel so different.
I have a very controversial personal relationship with my brows. Till my mid-20s I preferred them wild and untouched, but once I was on the way to a proper fashion rehab, I wanted them as thin as possible. Not always, if ever, the shapes were suited for my face, and the experiments lasted till I had the chance to be part of a live eyebrow shaping with Anastasia. An elegant and powerful public presence, Anastasia left Romania decades ago, and by using golden ratio calculations set up a method to identify the best shape of brow that suit your face. One of her main recommendations that will never forget was to give up the fake small tiny eyebrows and get a natural look. An advice that she is permanently using when working the look of big Hollywood stars like Madonna or Jennifer Lopez. Here are some advices from the Eyebrow Queen about getting the perfect eyebrows. If asked what are my fashion essential I never go on travel without, her tweezer and eyebrow kit are on the top list. 
The Bucharest headquarters of beautiful eyebrows is situated in the elegant Radisson Hotel, situated on the fashionable Calea Victoriei Avenue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment