Friday, January 14, 2011

2 Cooking books

I was busy in the last days, but I was not starving. And, of course, I didn't forget about reading.
Here are my two sources of inspiration.



I was very excited to discover the South-African cuisine, a country I would like to visit one day. Lots of spices, the perfect sour-sweet combination I would always love, diversity of the vegetables and fruits. For the meat, I promise to never eat crocodile, zebra or oystrich. But I will strongly recommend soon, some salads and vegetarian meals (I am not vegetarian, though), adapted to my own style and taste. 











This collection of vegetarian recipes was easier to digest and I was pleasantly surprised about the diversity of choices - I never thought before making sweets out of tofu, and, after testing some of them I am definitely decided to explore more about. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment