Sunday, January 16, 2011

Green tea cookies

I am one of the biggest fan of green tea-based products. Maybe the tea is on the second place, but the cookies are a temptation I won't resist.

In Asia, I tried various combinations and I was rarely unhappy with the choices. But, apparently, the products delivered for the European market are not of the highest quality. I had a bad experience a couple of months ago with some moichi and it was repeated with the colourful cookie, made in Taiwan, I found in my "Asia shop" - a generic name for mosty Chinese, Thai and sometimes Japanese and Taiwanese products. The taste was like an unsuccessful combination of too much wheat and too much raw green tea. I gave a chance trying to consume with some tea or some coffee but the artificial and bad taste remained, as my deep regrets of not having a wonderful green tea dessert. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment