Monday, October 17, 2011

Vegetarian treats: smoked cheese with mushrooms


I am trying to keep myself as much as possible in trends with the seasons and the overall mood. As we wanted to have a quality family time thinking about what we did already and discussing our plans for the next 12 months, I decided to prepare a couple of light meals, colourful and rich and, of course, a little bit creative as well.

Also, I wanted something fit for both cheese and meat based meals. 


As autumn is here and there are fresh vegetables are always on demand, I made the following choice:
zucchini
tomatoes
big mushrooms
sesame seeds
smoked tofu cheese

All together and with oil in the pan, they spent some time in the oven (heated at 150C) and disappeared shortly after in the bellies of the hungry members of my family.

The time dedicated to the preparation of this tasty meal was: maximum 15 minutes!

Plenty of time for blogging, isn't it?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment