Monday, January 2, 2012

Coffee with cononut milk

Do you want to know a big and well kept secret about myself? I am a passionate coffee' lover. Coffee - but not cocoa - in every possible combination is always welcomed with a big smile and a hungry sip. You can ask me to give up any pleasure in my life, excepting coffee. I love the taste and the smell so much that once the year when I should live without it for 25 hours - because of Yom Kippur - I am experiencing various difficulties and I should prepare the moment carefully weeks in advance, by progressively limiting the amount of coffeine ingurgitated daily.

My artistic feelings are always encouraging me to find various creative combinations of coffees: I know the one with wkiskey, vodka, various spices and, of course, milk. 

Today, I was able to satisfy an old dream: drinking coffee with coconut milk. The verdict: something new, indeed, with a persistent - pleasant - smell of coconut, but not extremely pleasant by taste. The coconut gave to the coffee an oily consistence and a sour taste. Not something to turn your stomach upside down, but not a combination I would like to try again.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment