Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Paprika stuffed with quinoa

Quinoa is relatively newly entered into my food universe. Openly speaking I don't like it too much, as I did not find (yet) its specific taste. From my point of view, it is like eating nothing. 

Last week, I wanted to diversify a bit our menu - but still keeping the main vegetarian line. After reading various posts and closing a bit my eyes in order to imagine some interesting combinations, it resulted the following wonder:

boiled quinoa - max. 15 minutes
finely chopped mushrooms fried together with equally finelly chopped garlic
quinoa+mushrooms+garlic are fried together with avocado oil
The fresh paprika is delicately stuffed with the fried mixture and put in oven for another 15 minutes.
To be served fresh and warm. 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment