Friday, September 30, 2016

Fashion inspiration from Ted Baker

It is not very easy to find high-end quality British fashion in Berlin. There are many local labels, and the sport and casual trends abund, but sometimes I am more interested to find some extraordinary outfits whose main quality is the modest appearance, and the quality and stylish adornments.
Ted Baker is one of my favourite brands in this respect. Although I can find everything I want online and order it to my Berlin apartment, there is a certain feeling of the texture and a visual encounter that I always miss when it comes to online shopping for clothes or shoes. At the KaDeWe store in the Western side of Berlin, there is a Ted Baker store, where I was able to browse the latest collections and find inspiration for my next black dress. 
The combination between beautiful big butterflies around the collar makes the dress an elegant and stylish outfit, without being too sophisticated. With a long sleeves t-shirt or silk shirt, light blue, it makes a perfect match for the coming holidays. It is elegant all round the day and can be embelished with some simple pearl earrings or bracelet. A big black bag can be also purchased from the same store, so no need to go too far away. It goes with flats or high heels, depends of the mood and the time of the day. For me, it is that kind of dress that you insist to wear it again and again because it is comfy, elegant and makes an elegant statement about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment