Monday, September 19, 2016

Fashion to die for: Meng

I was having an absent look around the KaDeWe store in Berlin, not too impress and without noticing anything new around when my eyes fixed a piece of pastel silk in a corner. I come closer and couldn't believe what I was seeing: a whole collection of beautiful silks and kimonos that seem to be just brought there on the white velvet wings of a egret. 
The fashion art is produced since 2012 by Meng Zhang and is based in London. The uniquely printed items are produced also in collaboration with printing mills in Italy.
The website provides an online shop and details about different collections of womenswear, as well as accessories, homeware or stationary. As for me, I focused all my attention on the beautiful hand crafter artistic womenswear, just because I can hardly resist names of collections such as: Pastel Shores, Cherry Blossom, Butterfly Lovers.
Meng is the right choice, if you want to surround yourself by beautiful things. I love everything about this company, from the stories behind each collection to the inspirational trigger behind every piece.
 When art meets fashion and dreams the result is a work of art. Somehow, there is no price for making such a beauty part of your life. The prices are from 300 Euro.
It might be true that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but sometimes, beauty is too obvious to need any filter or imagination. From now on, Meng is happily included on the brands on my fashion radar. Because it fully deserves it. 
Photos: Meng Website: https://meng.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment