Thursday, April 25, 2013

A lazy breakfast

For me, breakfast is never a short meal, to be eaten in 5 minutes or so after which, with a mug of coffee in my hand, I should run to work. I work from home for years already so not worries about running out of the home early in the morning. But even when I was a corporate robot, I preferred to be up as early as possible in order to enjoy at least one hour of full-time breakfast. 

Right now, when it is spring in the air and the days are longer, I am up around 7am, sometimes even earlier, at 6.30 trying to finish the main working tasks till 11.30, 12.00, for spending more time reading and documenting properly future writings. Thus, I enjoy not only to have 2 big strong coffees, but also special breakfast menus. I love to have cornflakes, and some big sandwiches with 2-3 different combinations - today, I had eggs, and cheddar cheese and some fresh tomatoes with black bread.

A couple of days ago, I tried something really hard - and did not need to eat till 4 pm: poached eggs, with cheese cream, home-made bread and avocados. I felt like I had a 3-course meal, with a huge piece of chocolate cake at the end. Can be prepared easy and tasted for long minutes. One nice cup of fresh mint tea is strongly recommended as a trustworthy companion.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment