Thursday, April 25, 2013

Charmed by Crabtree & Evelyn

I can't resist the temptation to get mesmerized by flower-designs. Wherever I see flowers, I feel happy and entitled to hope that life is beautiful. As my knowledge in the domain of quality natural brands is still limited, random explorations of the city help me to get in touch with a special category of shopping that might be luxury, but it's always health and genuine wellness. 

Citron-honey-coriander, the cream for my hand
Foto credit: http://www.crabtree-evelyn.co.uk
Yesterday afternoon, for instance, I spent more than 30 minutes trying the exquisite products of the British company Crabtree & Evelyn and I fall in love instantly at the first second. First and foremost, in my opinion, a quality and special design says a lot about the company. In this case, it was hard to think that they won't deliver quality as everything looks like the décor of a beautiful fairy tale. When things aren't always like in the dream land, isn't so good to simply see beauty around you? 

The company was created in the 1970s and was inspired by the personality of the British traveler and explorer John Evelyn. It aims to reconstruct the home space of the garden or of the home apothecary, filled with joy and the pleasure of good life.

The recipes of the products - including generally hand cream, soaps, body scroub, body mist, body lotion and shower gel - are amazing: lavender, iris, lily, avocado-olive-basill, pomegranate-argan-grapeseeds, citron-honey-coriander (my favorite choice). As a respectable British company, they also offer lovely tea cups, specialities of teas, preserves, tea biscuits.

If you can't have such a lovely spot in your town, you can order their products online. Their website is another sample of elegance and inspiration. The prices are middle to high, but take it as an investment in your health. Some of the boxes are small enough to be taken away when you are on the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment