Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Some secrets about Kiwi

Even though I love a lot the kiwi green, for me not all the kiwis are the same. Some of them are ripe and juicy and tasty, some are too raw and not necessarily sugary enough to love them by themselves, and I may need to combine them with bananas and strawberries. 

However, if I have second thoughts about kiwis as simple fruits, after reading this article about the health benefits of those small and genuine fruits, I've found a serious reason to introduce them on my weekly diet. Apparently, it can give enough force to fight deterioration of the immune system, to protect the skin and prevent anaemia, among others. Of course that in case that you have a chronic malady, the solution is to go to the doctor and follow the medical recommendations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment