Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Colourful ideas for the kitchen, by Pylones

When I want to make my eyes happy, I go to Pylones and everything is getting better. My noble taste and educational habits may tell me that there are a lot of bad taste choices, at the limit of kitsch, but when it comes to various objects, the context and the function are overcoming the artistic appearance. I am rather inclined to pledge for simplicity and uniformity, but when it comes to the children, they will always prefer to have around objects that make them happy and will invite them to enjoy the food.
The prices are a little bit above the average, but most products looks like good quality and most likely they will survive the test of intensive 12-month+ use. They have so funny plates for children, colourful,  shaped as animal heads and very funny. I am on the opinion that when you have children, your kitchen should go through a tremendous transformation and thus, more colours and funny gadgets are welcomed in the temple of good food. Hence, I would love to have one of the toasters to bright my mornings, especially when the weather is too bad for a good start into the day.

A resource of ideas, good to explore in depth when my plans about kitchen design are getting more serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment