Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Microfibre opaque tights by Atmosphere

The summer is not a very easy choice if you are usually wearing tights all round the year. Although the weather in Germany does not give too many reasons to worry about too many hot days, the sun is shining this year more than in the previous time, so I need to find out the proper outfits for a long summer day.
My relief come the last week when I found at my local Primark an offer of 3 pairs of tights from Atmosphere with only 4 Euro. Cheaper does not mean always good quality, but in this case, after one week of testing them, I am more than happy with my choice. Besides the price, I was determined to make the purchase by the following announcement: 'Keeps you warm when its cool and cool when its warm'. As hopefully the weather was only warm in the last days, with a very hot day last week, I noticed that I simply did not feel a bothering difference, despite the 40 denier. The composition is 95% nylon and 5% elastane. 
They also look quite fine, the opaque black with a bit of shining fits every outfit any time of the day. 
Although I wear them every day without taking care too much, my tights looks quite resistant and not a single thread left me since. 
The tights should be hand washed and dried separately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment