Saturday, December 29, 2012

Zucchini and tofu salad

I needed - almost desperately - a recipe to match any kind of meal prepared for this Shabbos, while using a lot of products that were longing in my fridge for a couple of time, waiting to be rather cooked than throw in the bin. My creativity, based on the lecture of several recipes a day before, brought me to the conclusion that I need to prepare the following recipe:

I stage
Add in a pan and cook for around 20 minutes at moderate heat
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 5 scallions, finelly cut
- garlic on taste - my choice was of 5
- 2 pinches of sesam

II stage
- add 250 tofu - I think that only the simple type works, as the smoked could be quite heavy in combination with all the ingredients - sliced 

Put all the ingredients in the oven and fry together for another 15 minutes.

To be served and tasted regardless of the time of the day and the meals - excepts sweets, of course. For the fans of hard sensations, a pinch of Cayenne could add the expected excitement.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment