Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Baked bananas

Many years before, I avoided as much as possible oily recipes, because I felt that it was not good for my liver, nutrition and, last but not least, diet. Nowadays, from time to time, I like to prepare things that might not be healthy, but once in a while, can be tasted.
First on the list, baked bananas.
As in many other cases, I tried to do a serious research about how I can prepare them, and ended up, as usual, again, creating my recipe.
I used 4 big bananas, cut into small pieces.
4 tablespoons of oil in the pan, heated at maximum temperature, at least 3 minutes before throwing the bananas in.
5 tablespoons of flour
1 egg white

Wash every piece of banana in the egg white, and cover it in flour after.
Add to the pan and bake it on both sides.
To be served with a bit of honey or confectioner's sugar.

The preparation and cooking is within 30 minutes.

Serves 3.

Bon Appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment