Wednesday, July 26, 2017

A summer of eos beautiful lips

I am very careful when it comes to lips care, as either summer or winter, I do have once in a while issues with dry lips. I am usually the kind of person who needs a lot of time to find the right product, but once I am done, I'm stuck with it as long as possible, because it might work beautifully. Especially a frequent traveler as me needs products suited for various temperatures and weather conditions. Therefore, I was very interested in testing the newest limited edition product by the famous American company eos, distributed by the huge German drugstore retailer Rossmann
Recently, I was offered to review two lip balm products available in a Rossmann near you in the next months. They were delivered in a cute package, packed with product information and looking just cute yet small enough - each package weight 7g - to carry with you at work, at the beach or wherever your summer plans lead you next. As usual when it comes to product testing, I wanted to use them for at least two weeks before a review in order to cover all the aspects related to them.
I am not a big fan of fragrance and flavours infused products, therefore, the lemon twist - yellow box - and the fresh grapefruit taste weren't so impressive. But put aside those aspects, there is nothing else that might vouch against those cute lip balms. 
They offer UVA/UVB protection spf 15 - the lemon - respectively 30 which is perfect for the hot summer days - which I am still waiting to experience in the rainy Berlin. In both cases, the 100% natural flavor is enriched with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, jojoba oil and shea butter. The products are hypoallergenic, tested by dermatologists and paraben and petrolatum free. 
Once applied on lips, it gives a freshness and wellness feeling and you just feel how, at least for a couple of hours, it works hydrating and embelishing the lips. The egg shape allows a very practical and easy application, on the go. I wonder how will it be when it is almost over, but still have to wait some good weeks and maybe months to see.
The overall view is that despite my taste issues, it is a very efficient and recommended product for this summer. On eos website there is a wide range of similar products, some of them with exotic tastes such as blueberry acai, coconut milk or vanilla mint.

Disclaimer: Products offered by Rossmann via their program for bloggers, but the opinions are, as usual, my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment