Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Intensive spa solutions

Sometimes, I am very happy to be lucky. My daily life is hectic, the daily agenda is full and obviously, in some cases there are successes, in others failures. Some packages are right in time at my door, others are arriving too late to be a surprise for anyone. However, if one looks at the bright side of life, there it is always enough space for hope and pleasant surprises.

Months ago, I ordered some online products from Israel and the package was a bit too late than expected. But I was happy to receive it after all. At the bottom of the box, it was a nice surprise waiting for me: a couple of samples from Intensive Spa that keep my busy for a bit in the next evenings, while trying to discover their secrets.

One of the best, by far was the mud mask - the face was cleaned perfectly and it worked in the classical way of the quality Dead Sea products. After keeping it for 5-10 minutes, I was feeling as fresh as early in the spring. The night cream smells too much for my taste, but it produces a welcomed silky effect. I used the eye serum twice, but for long lasting effects, I will need to check more than one small package. The pearl mask looks gorgeous: silky pearly pink, not too perfumed. I don't have nothing against the body butter. 


Most probably, will need to pay a visit to the Intensive Spa soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment