Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The avocado for my hands

If I was able to survive for a couple of months without a proper face cream, when it comes to taking care of my hands, I can hardly live without a good one for more than 24 hours. One of the most serious reasons is that the water in Germany is not too much appreciated by my precious skin and without proper protection I start feeling more and more like a reptile. 

Another secret of mine is that I love avocado almost as much as olive oil. Nothing useful in such a revelation. Long time ago I used to chose the food because of the colour till I noticed that there it is not fashion week of the food. Similarly, there it is not a menu for cosmetics, theoretically. The difference may be that very often many of the good vegetables and fruits can produce beneficial effects to the skin. As someone that fought for a long time with allergies, I can testify this. 

After switching from Nivea products, I've found some consolation in the wonderful recipes of the Sea of Spa cosmetics and for over two years I am regularly using their avocado hand cream. I can't think ever changing it, as my hands look always delicate and velvet-like. There it is not a special smell and the cream is oily but instantly absorbed by the skin. I forget about applying a cream seconds after I used it and this is how I will define an almost perfect hand cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment