Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The quinoa connection

Yesterday, I was in the mood for something delicious, fresh, easy to make and that will cut my hunger for at least the following 10 hours to come. I had a look at my cooking corner and in my fridge and decided that it should be sweet and with quinoa as the main ingredient. 
I added to it:
2 tablespoon grated coconut
100 gr. blueberries
3 tablespoon blackcurrant jam
whipped cream

First, you need to boil the quinoa for around 10 minutes. Eventually, if you like a sweeter taste, add two piches of sugar while boiling. When everything is done add the coconut, the blueberries and the whipped cream. 

I double-checked and it is nothing else to be done that wait that it cools down and taste it. 

I was told that my recipe has a Carribean flavor, and I am not very sure about it. As for the taste, I am more than sure that it is beyond delicious.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment