Tuesday, February 9, 2016

4 Reasons to Have at least a Pair of Half-Gloves this season

As winter, even in Germany, is about to finish soon, writing about gloves does not make too much sense. I better try to research some topics about summer dresses and swimming suites, maybe. However, there is still time to save your pair of half-gloves - check the good sales running everywhere in Europe, and here are the reasons why:

- Elegant. I was given a pair of woolen half-gloves, but long time ago I used to wear some very sexy leather ones and I was so in love with them that I used to wear them all round the year. Those were the times...

- Practical. I decided to wear them more often when I realized how easy I can use my smartphone when having them. When my fingers are free I can easily check the phone, or take pictures or upload photos on Instagram. Yes, maybe I am too much addicted to Instagram, I know...

- Showing off what you really want to. Like your fine manicure or your delicate fingers. Seriously, is it not a pity for your beautiful manicure to stay hidden during the unexplainable long winter?

- Unforgettable. They are so practical and giving you a natural feeling that you just keep them on you when you have your coffee or go out or pay for your newspaper. No more worries that you left them somewhere or you end up at home only with one of them...

What do you think? Ready to add a new item to your wardrobe this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment