Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Banana bread, my own version

I was a bit lazy and not so creative with the cooking lately, but after I saw lots of recipes of banana bread on social media, I decided that I should try my own version as well. As I want to turn the page to a healthier and diet-oriented menu - Pesach is getting closer as well, I acquiesced to put myself on trial with a simple recipe.

The preparation lasts around 20 minutes. 

The ingredients are:

- 2 cups white wheat
- 1/2 cup sugar - alternatively, 3 tablespoon of honey may be a better idea
- 5 tablespoons coconut raspel
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 bananas, purée
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon baking soda

First, mix the bananas+eggs+sugar+cocos+vanilla+baking soda. The wheat is added last. Let it in the oven - 150C - for 1 hour and wait another 15 minutes until you will taste the first slice. I added some whipped cream as well and consumed it with a great pleasure and a big cup of black coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment