Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bee surprises!

A special stamp on the package
I was enjoying a lazy late morning, with my unhealthy cup of coffee and some orange juice, trying to figure out what I want and don't want to do today. My working desk is overcrowded with books so apparently there are things to be done, many of them with an emergency mark under, but still, the sun is shining and my mind is longing for a relaxing going out at a picnic.

My goodies bag 
My relative absence from the blog may certify the lazy lifestyle I am following, but I am quite active in my online world - on Twitter - @Boiledwords - among others. Anyway, while lost in my dreams about a very good life, I was brought back to reality by a ring at my door. I still hoped that there are some kids with advertising and thus I did not need to go out to open the door. It was more than that and the surprise was a package from Beecology. I opened it and a pleasant home smell entered my working room, a reminder of my childhood when I used to spend a lot of time in the summer in the countryside, close to families producing natural honey. 

As anyone guessed, Beecology has to do with the lovely bees. Created six years ago, following the direct experience with the secret life of bees, the company produces natural skincare and hair products based on honey and beewax. All their products are at least 95% renewable and are based on naturally-derived ingredients such as corn, soy and coconut. The basket of products includes: lip balm soaps, shampoos, conditioners and various lotions. 20% of the net profit is directed to charitable causes. they have stores in Canada, India and the US.

The products are waiting to be tested, and I can't wait to be back soon with many BEEutiful reviews. Be back soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment