Friday, May 24, 2013

Cheese strawberries

I am so happy to spend a considerable amount of time online. In one of my Facebook group dedicated to Shavuos recipes - I know it was quite a long time ago, but I was quite a busy with other projects - someone posted a link from the Sweetslife and somehow I stumbled about this incredible recipe.
It can be done in a couple of minutes, the only problem may be the careful scooping of the middle of the strawberries. You may fail 1-2 times, but out of a 500 g box you may succeed to have at least 15 successful strawberries. The filling can be done very easy, in less than 10 minutes: I used a plain cheese where I added around one cup of sugar. For the choco addicts, it also works with some spoons of cocoa or even with some coconut chips. Once you fill the strawberries, you bake them for 10 minutes in the oven and that's all. To be served with some icecream, whipped cream or as simple as in the picture. As far as I remember it tasted very good, but I was able to grab only one single piece. I was told that I should read the situation as the message of a high appreciation for my simple food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment