Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Gucci spring inspiration

Even not always with the right budget on my card or in my purse, I never refuse myself the pleasure of having a look at the high fashion products. And as I am lucky enough to live in a city where luxury shopping is well represented, I checked recently some interesting items from the Gucci collection. There are a lot of accessible models, shape and design like. There are elegant colours, uni or in different combinations, such as the pink and deep blue or this green and pink with Chinese models. Maybe it is a too strong statement, but anyway, once in a while it can create a good impression.
This very elegant salmon pink dress with black pink adornment is courageous too and not modest, but if you put underneath a skin coloured blouse, it can work perfectly for a special occasion as a wedding or a particular celebration.
The aggressive pink dress is even more beautified by the black accessorize. The blue dress invites to Caribbean mood and some beach and cocktails too.
The items are available at the Gucci Store Galerie Lafayette Berlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment