Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Creative DIY project in Lübben

During my travels, I always pay attention to various creative discoveries. If you follow my blog, you might notice that I share my discoveries in terms of interior design or decorations, or some specific art of a local creative mind. 
 As I was visiting recently the Lübben locality in the German Spreewald, on the way to the train station, I noticed the hall entrance to a block of houses. Massive wall paintings were made not only out of drawings, but by using natural materials, such as tree rind, for creating the image of a tree.
 For the bicicle, a real row was added to a fine wooden silhouette.
The fine crafts and details of every landscape makes everything more real and almost a slice of real life. Some details, like the cats here add a note of humour to the work, but also succeeds to go beyond the common. 
 It is more than a children painting and more also than a piece of street art. It is a mix of imagination and creativity using mostly natural ingredients provided by nature.
Sometimes, you don't need too much to be creative. Just a focus mind and the desire to create. The rest will slowly but firmly come by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment