Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My salad of the week

I am not a constant vegetarian, but most part of the time I prefer eating fresh vegetables and fruits. The following salad recipe is the full product of my imagination, the result was very tasty and filled my morning, lunch and evening. 

5 tomatoes, halved
100 gr. dried mint
250 ground salty peanuts - for grounding the coffee machine for bones helped me very much
100 gr. raisins
100 gr. sesame seeds
1 bunch of green onion, finely chopped - or 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
100 ml. sesame oil/or usual sunflower or olive oil
You mix for 1-2 minutes the whole combination and it's ready to be served. The maximum time dedicated to this wonderful tasty work is maximum minutes. 
Bon Appetit!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment