Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fast lunch with my dear okra

During the normal lunch time I have a lot of work to do or to be finished as soon as possible and the time is the most precious asset. However, this is the time of the day when the school finish and the hungry diamonds are back and I better be ready to welcome them with the open heart and a warm food.
Thanks to my imagination, I do my lunch homeworks well and in due time. Take, for instance, yesterday, when I combined the following ingredients:

200 gr. okra, finelly chopped
100 gr. white mushrooms, finelly chopped as well
150 gr. cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon coriander
1/4 tablespoon cayenne
1/2 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon almonds
150 cl. sunflower oil - butter or vegetable margarine can be used as well

All the above ingredients were added in the pan and fried together for around 20 minutes. In less than half an hour, the healthy lunch was ready to be eaten. 

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment