Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A delicious pistachio sandwich

I am the biggest fan of breakfast and thus, I am trying to be as creative as possible, while keeping up with a busy schedule and a baby too cute to be left on his own any single second. The last week, as I was up early for preparing a very special recipe - details coming up soon - I had some pistachio leftover and decided to try something new for my black bread slice. 
The preparation takes around 5 minutes, which is good timing as you want to do it again and again. As long as you have enough pistachio, why not? You only live once...

Here are the ingredients and the basic directions:
10 pistachio - for the beginning - crushed in the blender
one slice of avocado cream
one drop of olive oil
one slice of yellow cheese
Everything spread on a big black bread slice

Enjoy your breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment