Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

As I am preparing for a couple of new colourful and tasty posts in the next two days, I decided that it is about time to have a deep breath and decide the plan for the next 12 months of intensive writing (and cooking).
So, here there are - it might sound modest, but for me it is pretty challenging:
- Trying every single week new recipes, discovering new tastes and spices and sharing them all on the blog
- Sharing my recipes on the expert cooking blogs
- Reading more cooking books and looking for my own cooking writing style
- Attending at least one single class on cooking writing
- Preparing a nice and cool booklet of recipes with my photos sand wonderful experiences of an inexperienced cooker
Stay tuned and wish you all a tasty and great time!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment