Friday, December 31, 2010

Sweet and fast dessert with coconut milk

 Yesterday, after a long day of cooking and preparing the meals while writing to some projects, I wanted to have something sweet - but not too sweet - and fresh new in the recent history of my meals. And, as a big fan of the Thai, and Asian cuisine, in general, I tried to remember as fast as possible some good sweets I had one year ago, while hicking in Thailand. As I was already having coconut milk - for preparing a meal I will disclose the secret the next year - and some fruits, I had the following idea:

cold coconut milk (the brand I found in my neighbourhood, nothing special)
one banana sliced
cinnamon sugar
And the dessert is here! Maybe instead of the cinnamon sugar you can put some honey, I will try this the next time, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment