Friday, December 24, 2010

Moroccan carrot salad


From time to time, I simply fell in love with some recipes and/or ingredients. The taste effect is so strong that I can't live without. One of my long lasting relationship is with avocado: I use it all the time, as often as possible. Recently, I refreshed my reserves of avocado honey.
The latest entry is the Maroccan salad, I picked up the last week, from the same Cohen's book. Since, I did it again this Wednesday and again today. 
My adapted variant is:
4 - or more, up to the number of guests - carrots, finely gratted
1 bunch of fresh parsley
30 gr. sesame seeds
100 gr. canola oil
1 spoon of salt
1 spoon of sugar
1 spoon of lemon juice

The carrots, the oil, the salt, the sasame, the sugar and the lemon juice, are heated together for 10-15 minutes, carefully mixed. At the end, you add the parsley leaves and you can serve it!
For me, the gratted part of the story was the most demanding one, as I need, probably, more exercises at the gym!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment